Sunday, February 12, 2012

R.I.P. Whitney Houston

Whitney, Whitney, Whitney.  You will be forever immortalized in the hearts of millions.  You can pay a fashionable homage to the fallen star with with some of these looks I put together.

Whitney Houston album cover (1985)

Current Edition One Shoulder Dress
http://www.vendio.com/stores/currentedition/item/women-s-clothing-dresses/cream-blush-pink-one-shoulder-/lid=8470943

Whitney album cover (1987)
Indah Scuzi Racerback Tank Dress
www.revolveclothing.com

Whitney at at an award show in Los Angeles (c.a. 1988)


ASOS One Shoulder Dress with Corsage

Had to throw this in!!! LOL, but is that not almost the SAME dress?

I Wanna Dance With Somebody video (1987)

Striped Crop Top

R.I.P. WHITNEY HOUSTON

P.S. I've bee rocking the Whitney 'do for a few weeks now!

@The_Lauren_Show


No comments:

Post a Comment

Are you LOVING or LOATHING this trend?